Hello, dear readers. I hope this finds you well and happy. Today I need to impart to you what's been on my heart and mind as of late.
This year has been extreme for the overwhelming majority of us. We've confronted vulnerability, stress, and misfortune. We've needed to adjust to new circumstances and difficulties. We've needed to manage our feelings and fears.
However, I additionally discovered a few things that help me adapt and remain confident. Things that make me grin and value life. Things that cause me to feel invigorated and associated.
One of them is gratitude.
I attempt to find three things that I'm grateful for each day. For instance, today I'm appreciative for the daylight, the coffee, and the call from my mother. These are basic things, however they have a major effect in my mind-set and demeanor. They remind me of the beneficial things that I have in my life and individuals who care about me.
Something else is meditation.
I attempt to contemplate for 10 minutes each day. It assists me with quieting my mind and be more mindful. It assists me with zeroing in on the current second and let go of the past and what's to come. It helps me unwind and inhale profoundly. It assists me with clearing my contemplations and sentiments.
The third thing is creativity.
I attempt to accomplish something inventive at whatever point I have some available energy. For instance, today I composed a poem about how I feel. It is right here:
'''
I feel like a bird in an enclosure
Caught by the bars of destiny
I long to fly free overhead
To sing my tune and spread my wings
However, I likewise feel like a bloom in a pot
Sustained by the sun and water
I blossom with excellence and scent
To light up the room and contact the faculties
I feel both torment and delight
Both distress and love
Both trepidation and trust
Both obscurity and light
I'm a conundrum, a secret, a marvel
I'm human, all things considered.
'''
What is your take? Do you like it? Do you connect with it?
And you? What's been on your heart and mind as of late? What are a portion of the things that help you adapt and remain confident?
I couldn't want anything more than to hear from you and gain from you. If it's not too much trouble, leave a remark underneath or send me a message. We should begin a discussion and move it along.
However, before I end this blog post, I need to as of late offer with you another thing that has been on my heart and mind.
Something I'm extremely glad for and amped up for.
It's my YouTube channel: [Amazing Motivation].
Amazing Motivation is a channel where I exhibit my video capabilities, utilizing flipaclip on my tablet, utilizing Capcut to alter, and with the accessibility of man-made intelligence, I make shocking stories. I love making videos since it permits me to articulate my thoughts and make stories with characters that I plan. I additionally love offering my videos to others who appreciate watching them.
I began Amazing Motivation around quite a while back, and from that point forward, I have transferred in excess of 100 videos, which in the no so distant past I erased everything. I have additionally acquired more than 14,000 subscribers, got more than 1 million views, and got many remarks from fans who support me and value my work, however since I erased my videos, I in a real sense have no demonstrate of all my persistent effort, just the way that I have 14000 subscribers.
Some of my most popular videos which gained over 2 million views all gone and deleted.
I'm truly content with how far I've accompanied Amazing Motivation, and I'm truly appreciative for all the input and support that I've gotten from my watchers.
In any case, I additionally need to concede that Amazing Motivation has not been simple for me.
It takes a lot of time, effort, and creativity to make quality videos. It likewise takes a ton of mental courage, patience, and resilience to manage criticism, rivalry, and tension.
That is the reason I chose to enjoy some time off from Amazing Motivation for a couple of months.
I really wanted a chance to rest, re-energize, and reflect.
I wanted a chance to zero in on different parts of my life, like school, family, companions, leisure activities, wellbeing, and so forth.
I really wanted an opportunity to track down new motivation, novel thoughts, new difficulties.
In any case, presently, I'm prepared to return to Amazing Motivation.
I'm prepared to continue my energy for movement.
I'm prepared to reconnect with my crowd.
I'm prepared to make new satisfied that will engage, motivate, and astonish you.
That is the reason I'm reporting that Amazing Motivation is returning soon!
Indeed, you heard me right!
Amazing Motivation is returning soon!
Furthermore, I have some exciting plans for the future of Amazing Motivation.
Some of the things that I'm planning to do are:
- Upload more frequently and consistently.
- Improve the quality and variety of my animations.
- Experiment with different styles and genres of animation.
- Collaborate with other animators and creators.
- Interact more with my viewers and fans.
- And much more!
I hope you are as excited as I am for the return of Amazing Motivation.
I truly want to believe that you will keep on supporting me and watch my videos.
I truly want to believe that you will partake in the new content that I will make for you.
Furthermore, I want to believe that you will go along with me in this new section of Amazing Motivation.
That is in support of now, dear readers.
Thank you for reading and for being here with me.
Until sometime later, remain safe and remain positive.


.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)